DIPLOMA AND MASTERS IN OCCUPATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
Applications are invited for 2013 admission to Postgraduate Diploma and Masters programmes in occupational and environmental health. These programmes are intended to provide graduates with competence in the fields of occupational and environmental health, skills necessary to render effective, ethical and quality occupational and environmental health services in the private, public and academic sectors.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Occupational Health is offered over two years of block-release tuition and the Masters degree over a minimum of two years of part-time tuition and research.
- Applicants should have as a minimum, a Bachelor of Science (Honours) or equivalent.
- Computer literacy
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
- UKZN Postgraduate Application Form (download here)
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copy of ID
- Letter of motivation indicating your current or future role in occupational and environmental health.
- Proof of payment of application fee
NOTE: Submission of incorrect or incomplete application may jeopardize your application
Further details are available at the website: http://doeh.ukzn.ac.za
Closing date for applications is 14 September 2012
Address your applications to: Mr Sibongiseni Ngema, Discipline of Occupational and Environmental Health, 321 George Campbell Building, University of KwaZulu-Natal, DURBAN, 4041.
Enquiries: Tel: 031 260 4070 or e-mail: email@example.com